Ideas And Tips Planet

Blog Tips Google Promotion Adsense

Google

Monday, May 21, 2007

订阅博客,精彩内容不再错过:阅读器订阅 邮件订阅

Having trouble with blogspot!

共同学习,共同进步!欢迎留言!

Hey, guys;
Have you ever met this problem?

Some days before I posted a post named '火车提速,来个火车提速游戏吧!'(Chinese words) at my blog--ideas and tips planet, however, when I deleted that post, it's till there! My God, and that post make the layout of ideas and tips planet, a mess!

Now my new posts are not there, and I wrote another post after the problem post, and now this one, hoping to get rid of that problem post.

If my new posts would come out, I'm still not clear about the problem above, and if you ever experienced that same problem, pls share with the world how you dealt with it.

Best wishes form ideas and tips planet.

webpromotion.liu@gmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home